Lincoln show - out stuff for sale (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi all, we're coming to Lincoln on Friday as day visitors, bringing my 88 year old Mum for so no option of stopping over for the weekend unfortunately, but I've got some surplus bits and pieces which I can bring if anyone wants them:

Solar Panels:
I have 3 new folding solar panels (crystaline), complete with regulators and connectors - good quality and in a black cloth zipped carry bag, they are 30w, 40w and 60w (similar design to the 90w one in the below link) if anyone is interested let me know and I'll take photos, dimensions, weight etc. Not sure of value of them though so feel free to make me a (sensible) offer for whichever your interested in.

Link Removed

Jack = £10
For Ford Transit (Mk 6/7) never used, now have a Fiat which came with it's own so surplus to requirements.

Grip King Snow Anti Slip Wheel Traction Tracks = £20
Grip 'ladder' track, unused, complete with storage bag, due to downsizing to a PVC not really able to store them now.

I've probably got some other bits and pieces too so will have a rummage and put some more on later.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back