Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
We have now left Chesire food and Link Removed Fun rally, last one off the field...

Travelled onto our prebooked cl but there was no way we could get throu the stupid idiotic offset Link Removed and gateway, so said a few curse words and booked somewhere else...Link Removed

So we are now on a lovely cs site which has wonderful vistas across the countryside and down to the river. Only problem can not pick up freeview so using the sat dish. we do not use it very often.
It is the windup Maxview one, no problems with picking up astra 28. The thing we are asking is , The Lidl unit lists hundreds of channels but not in order like bbc1,bbc2,itv ect like normal tv sets.
Is there a easy way to do this or is it just save to favourites the one we want.

Thanks Link Removed

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Our free to air box came from Aldi but I believe it's basically the same as the Lidl one. I'm pretty sure there is an option on each list of channels to order them alphabetically as well as numerically.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
save to fav's then re-order them......takes time to reorder them but worth it.

I have two receivers to set up and it takes a lifetime but if i need to retune for any reason, i can just add any new channels to the fav list without starting again from scratch.

another option is to delete unwanted channels from the main listing, but then you cant re-order them or just add new channels after a rescan...you start over again.

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Yes save to favourites and don't forget to re-tune the box now and then to get the latest channels. :thumb:

Geoffers

Free Member
May 13, 2011
Groby Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
This is the only problem with free to air.If you have sky at home take the box with you. You can still by 12v sky boxes on ebay:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back