Licence Question. (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
We have a Globecar Globestar but it is one that was made for the English market and I don't think it sold well as it is not made in the same layout now,got it for what i consider to be a bargain price:)
It has a front lounge that makes up into 2 singles or a large double, which we will never use so have adapted things slightly so that both front seats swivel fully.
The layout would be no good for you but it suits our purposes for travelling between the UK, France and Portugal and varied short trips in amongst, at least that's the theory and it is working well so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
There are lots of PVCs with rear beds and front lounges now that can sleep 3 or even 4 - some are 6m others are 6.36m. We have the one above which is a Globecar FamilyScout L at 6.36m and it is great as it has the largest lounge of any fixed bed PVC so during the day the 'living' space is good and there's also the rear bed for Grandad's snoozing!
Whilst I absolutely agree with @Minxy Girl , and it is probably the layout I will next choose... I can't help but feel it might be a little too much of a downsize for @Snowbird after his RMB & Fifth Wheel ?

Deleted User
Whilst I absolutely agree with @Minxy Girl , and it is probably the layout I will next choose... I can't help but feel it might be a little too much of a downsize for @Snowbird after his RMB & Fifth Wheel ?

I think you are right about that for long term stays, I wouldn't do it in ours, but for travelling between other forms of accommodation I think they are superb and the layouts of some of the Possl/Globecars are ideal for this purpose.

Some have the fixed single beds at the back with lots of storage underneath and proper steps to access the beds and still have a comfortable lounge, this comes at the cost of the bathroom( there isn't one:)) but as in the layout you posted the shower is in the middle with a sliding door.

Ours is a strange arrangement at the back with the shower tray in the centre, sink to one side and toilet opposite but not really a proper shower room, which is fine for our purposes........we get used to the smell:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Maybe but he did make the comment first ... and I've never been invited into his boudoir to see the size of it! :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back