Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Had mine 3yrs yesterday and much prefer it and yes I would buy another in preference.
I too had the UK left turn blind spot issue and fitted an extra window to overcome the problem.
Like others we do more miles abroad so it is sensible

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
For toght gaps I just pull in tight (easy with lhd) and let the vehicle coming towards us do the manovering...never has s bump yet.

So do I . Unfortunately I meet the people who have no idea how wide their vehicle is or ,like last year in North Devon, aren't prepared to drag there Range rover & double axle down a hedge, oblivious to the fact that 18" is overhanging my side of road :censored: & Leaving me no option but to move across & block the road before she ripped the sides out of both of us. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
None now šŸ˜¢
Exp
Our RHD Burstner has driver, passenger and habitation doors, so the doors may not be any issue, though you might just get an extra door here in the UK. When we looked at the new Morello's recently they just had the 1 habitation door, I did look at the size of the windows in the cab!

We havent had a LHD one so I wouldnt know from experience, I only know that the same model RHD one has not created any issues for us personally abroad. We have had it 2 years and have 15,000 on the clock.

Maybe the purchase and re-sale values are pro rata here in the UK verses abroad ? If so you might have more money tied up in the vehicle but then again you don't get much of a return on money in the bank.

I suppose LHD might enable you to buy a vehicle you might not otherwise be able to afford and Ā£20,000 in your pocket pays for quite a few holidays though.

Whatever you decide have a great time when you get it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back