Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by lexi, Aug 12, 2007.

1. lexi

lexi Deleted User

still searching for our perfect first motorhome seen a vw compass R reg 18000 22000 miles does anybody out there know what these vans are like ??? help just want to get out and about getting fed up of looking now
  2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Jul 19, 2007
    Hi Lexi, welcome to motorhomeFun. whilst every member here is passionate about motorhomes, we all have different needs and expectations of our vehicles which means that the range of motorhomes that people use never ceases to amaze me, from 40foot long US RVs to the tiniest vehicle which sleep just one and it seems everything between those two extremes.

I know its easy to get frustrated when looking for a motorhome, but you are doing the right thing, take your time, get as many test drives as you can, and when you finally do get in your van, you will know instantly that it is the one. Thats how it worked for me anyway.

Thanks again for registering, and good luck in your search.
  3. johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite Read Only Funster

Jul 29, 2007
    :Cool: Hi lexi and a BIG Welcome to MotorhomeFun. If you spend TOO much time looking? You may end up having NO time left to travel and enjoy our wonderful world of Motorhoming/RV'ing. May your travels be many and your troubles be few. :Wink: