Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I'm a newbie
I got my first motorhome last year .the motorhome is a bessacarr e56o which I'm really happy with so a year on I thought the motorhome is 4yrs old now so I will get the truma heating and the thetford fridge serviced looked on their websites for their service agents in my area so I phones this guy who could not be more helpful or so I thought .we agreed a price and arranged for him to call on the Saturday of August bank holiday .on the Friday he phones me and says he didn't realise it was the bank holiday weekend and could we do it the following weekend no problem I said so on the Friday I text him to confirm he is coming no reply ,rang twice and left messages as I had to know as I needed to pick it up from storage still no reply
So wondering what's up with theses people when they don't have the manners to call you back ? So I was wondering if any of you good people would no of a reliable company in the manchester area who could do this job for me

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi try Kevin Rossendale Mobile he is good and reliable 01706 222414 ,I dont know if he covers your area but give him a call. Pete
Ps he will be doing my hab service soon

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back