Lense convertors

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Dave and Val, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Dave and Val

Dave and Val Read Only Funster

We have a Peugeot motorhome (2010 year). Where can I purchase some lense protectors with convertors for European motoring. I hear that Peugeot dealers stock them. I don't want those stick on type convertors. Can anyone advise please?
    Dave

2. Snitrats

Snitrats Funster

3. darklord

darklord Read Only Funster

I dont think many people actually bother. You have a "beam dipper" adjustment on you dash, and many people prefer to be stopped and sipping wine/watching sunsets rather than driving.:thumb:

4. Dave and Val

Dave and Val Read Only Funster

Thank you for your reply. I contacted Peugeot here in Chesterfield and they told me that they could'nt find them on their stock list. I showed them this link and another link and well they found some @ £40+ vat. When I went to collect them they said I could have them @ £20+vat because of their miss information. They also have 2 sets of beam deflectors with them. Their beam deflectors alone are £9.00 odd + vat, so I think I have a bargin They are now fitted and we are ready to see what the continent can throw at us. The next post to this is sad and is a Motorhome member. I know of 2 French Police Officers, 1 Spanish Local Police Officer and 1 Civil Guard. They both say you take a chance not having beam deflectors even in daylight hours.:thumb:
    David