Oct 1, 2014
Kent
Funster No
MH
Autocruise
Exp
2 weeks! def Newbie......
Hi all,

I have a Autocruise Augusta and have been looking (it now seems like ages) for a replacement LED rear marker lamp unit (high Level) on the Internet.

The lamp is of the round type, I have seen many different types but none which match my van.

After many an hour searching and frustration quite apparent, my wife answered over her ipad, ("why don't you ask on MHF, i am sure someone can help")

damn, didn't think of that!!!

so , please if anyone can direct me to the correct lamp unit and where they can be purchased it would be greatly appreciated.

I have looked on Swift website and my log book etc, but cannot find any guidance from these

many thanks

Pete and Kim

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
Is there any sort of number or manufacturer on the lamp ? I had one go on a Hobby van, and Hobby uk wanted silly money for a replacement. I searched using a number on the lamp and discovered they were manufactured by Hella, searched using Hella marker lamp and got one foe quarter the price. Unfortunatly, cant remember where from:doh: Worth doing a search by serial number if there is one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Peter48
Oct 1, 2014
Kent
Funster No
MH
Autocruise
Exp
2 weeks! def Newbie......
Steve, Golly,

many thanks for your replies, I will check these out and let you know how it goes.

best regards

peter

Upvote 0

steviebouy

Free Member
Jun 18, 2011
Pucklechurch, Bristol BS16 9SE, UK
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since July 2011!
I replaced my bulbs (yes, I know they are lamps) with LED versions from eBay. I also replaced the faded lenses (pretty common Jokon versions) but still found the glare made the bulb shine through as white so added a square of that red "cellophane" they sell for repairing rear light lenses.
Good luck
Steve

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back