May 2, 2013
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
I am a newbie
Hi there,
I own a 2012 elddis autoquest 145 the main living quarters lights are LED but the spot lights around the sides are halogen, does anyone know if I can get retrofit LED lamps to replace them? How much they are? And where to to get them from

Thanks

cmcardle75

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 8, 2012
Reading
Funster No
MH
Riot Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Hi there,
I own a 2012 elddis autoquest 145 the main living quarters lights are LED but the spot lights around the sides are halogen, does anyone know if I can get retrofit LED lamps to replace them? How much they are? And where to to get them from

Thanks

Yes. All halogen spots can, and should, be replaced by LEDs. They can be found anywhere selling a reasonable range of LED lightbulbs. You just need to find out what type they are (i.e. MR16/MR11/G4 etc.). G4 can be a bit more hit and miss, but the MR types usually just fit.

Replacements using 5050 SMD modules are a good choice. 3W are good for most motorhome applications. Match the colour temperature with those you've already got. Warm white is a lot less harsh, although some prefer pure white for reading or because they think it looks more modern.

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Hi there,

Thanks
Ultra LEDs http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
hi once you know the size/type,have a search on ebay :thumb:AROUND 2 QUID EACH inc p &p from china :Smile:At that price you can get a couple of spares ::bigsmile: USUALLY WITH YOU WITHIN 2 WEEKS but I have had packages in under 48 hrs :Eeek::Eeek:::bigsmile:faster than the post in UK
terry

Apr 22, 2013
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 625
Exp
Since 2011
Hi there,

Thanks
Hi,

I successfully replaced the one in my Autoquest 120 with these:
Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back