LED front marker lights

Discussion in 'Autocruise CH' started by Oldroadies, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Oldroadies

Oldroadies Read Only Funster

Does anyone know where we can get a replacement LED front marker light for our Autocruise Startrail. they are sited at the front top of the roof (3 x separate rows of 4 LEDs on each side) Each is a small unit with 4 LED's approx 66mm L x 15mm H, a couple of the LEDs are not working and as it is a sealed unit it looks like the whole thing must be replaced ? have tried a swift dealer and still waiting for a reply (3 weeks later), there must be other vans that use these type of lights but there is nothing written on the unit apart from a series of numbers, which are : A (F2) 0205018 and a little squiggly thing at the end? any ideas greatly appreciated, thanks

2. golly

golly Funster

Hi, see if the lamp has a maker ie Hella, I had a similar problem with a rear led marker on my Hobby, Hobby wanted £61 for a replacement, found one here http://www.dun-bri.com/vehicle_lamps/marker_lamps/ for £10 thanks to a fellow funster same make same fit, worth a try.

cheers John

3. keith

keith Funster

I imagine this is the one pictured below. 2 mounting screw holes and 4 LED's

I have looked for ages trying to find one, so if you succeed ... let me know.

Attached Files:

4. Oldroadies

Oldroadies Read Only Funster

Hi Keith
    success and even sweeter being able to share it with a fellow Autocruise owner:Smile:
    If you ring tel 01271 863 066 which is Mullacott Caravans & Marine they are part of Leisureshop Direct tell them you would like to order part 3514 from Johnny Longdon and they will order it for you. It is not on the Leisureshop direct web site and a very nice lady processed my order by phone.:thumb:
    I managed to see that the squiggle at the end of the light said Jokon so googled it only to find it was a German company, but there was a UK contact number and this was the info the man there gave me (as they were trade only). I only ordered 2 today so if you get on the blower they can probably add them to the order, not cheap at £13 something each but probably a lot cheaper than if you got them through Swift (if that were possible that is!)

5. John Perkins

John Perkins Read Only Funster

A couple of my led front marker lights have broken & black inside. So thanks for that info, I shall have to order some!