Led convert (1 Viewer)

May 22, 2008
Funster No
Hi ,I have just bought and fitted 6 LED bulbs? to replace the Halogen bulbs in my van and am already impressed with the difference made, our van is a lot brighter and we will supposedly use less battery power, even if we don't the extra brightness is well worth the £46 we paid for the LEDs I bought G4 .10 LED side pin type and got a discount of about £7.80p I believe others have sung the praises of LEDs on here but just wanted to add my satisfaction to other posts.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi ,I have just bought and fitted 6 LED bulbs? to replace the Halogen bulbs in my van and am already impressed with the difference made, our van is a lot brighter and we will supposedly use less battery power, even if we don't the extra brightness is well worth the £46 we paid for the LEDs I bought G4 .10 LED side pin type and got a discount of about £7.80p I believe others have sung the praises of LEDs on here but just wanted to add my satisfaction to other posts.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Best things since sliced wotsit. :thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
you are preaching to the converted mate...:thumb:::bigsmile:

run all six at once using less leccy than one old halogen:Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
I have swopped some of the house lights for LEDs and agree they are good, but brighter ? I suppose it depends how many you put in:Smile:

Beachbum

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Hamburg / Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
40 Years
Where can I buy led lights from and please give me the precise type of buld/wattage and power I will need. I have 9 lights in the living/kitchen/sleeping area. That is not counting the panoramic window which has 2 tube florescants.

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Where can I buy led lights from and please give me the precise type of buld/wattage and power I will need. I have 9 lights in the living/kitchen/sleeping area. That is not counting the panoramic window which has 2 tube florescants.

Heres a link to one supplier...

LED BULBS

cant advise on type and power without knowing what type you have now.

G4 type seems to be the most common.

many different types and light outputs though the 'norm' seems to be around 20 to 25watt equivilent.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Beachbum

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Hamburg / Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
40 Years
Heres a link to one supplier...

LED BULBS

cant advise on type and power without knowing what type you have now.

G4 type seems to be the most common.

many different types and light outputs though the 'norm' seems to be around 20 to 25watt equivilent.

Thanks Pappajohn, I will pop out and have a look today.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back