Leaving uk about 12th december (1 Viewer)

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
I would like to tag along with any funsters who are making their way down south around this time. I am going to Portugal but would like to end up around other funsters for christmas!

Anyone going to be spending christmas in Portugal if so where?

Patrick

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Come on Pat, dont be frightened heading down south ::bigsmile: Plenty of scousers have done it before you lad. And Im sure manymore will.

You will be fine and have a great time, I just wish we were coming with ya. Treat yaself to some jellied eels on route to make you feel more at home. :ROFLMAO:

Incedently ive got no alloys on my new van as its a 2.8:winky:

Have a goodun mate, Ill give you a buz before you go so you can bob over and have a look at the new van

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
I would like to tag along with any funsters who are making their way down south around this time. I am going to Portugal but would like to end up around other funsters for christmas!

Anyone going to be spending christmas in Portugal if so where?

Patrick

We are off on 10 December so if you got a good nose, follow mi trail. :ROFLMAO:

Will be in Portugal after January :sin:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
We are leaving early morning 16th from Folkstone heading for Portugal.. xmas in Lagos..:roflmto: You will be there before we are over....

Val

OP
OP
Patrick

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
We are leaving early morning 16th from Folkstone heading for Portugal.. xmas in Lagos..:roflmto: You will be there before we are over....

Val

I hope to meet up with you both down there Alan and Val

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp

Val

We wont be in Lagos until February.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
ITs so funny you live about 10mls from me and I have never met you, but might meet you in Lagos :ROFLMAO: We have the same friends as well...:thumb:

Val

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp

Val

We wont be in Lagos until February.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Beachbum

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Hamburg / Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
40 Years
I will be going the other way, towards the Equator.
Flying out to Goa, India on the 22nd Of Dezember and beachbuming until the 1st of April. Air Temperature 29 degrees, water temp: 28 degrees. I usually go to Oz for the winter but thought we will have a change. Will be heading for Portugal and Spain on 3rd of June until late August in our MH. Wishing all you folks a great time, where ever you may be. Have a nice one over Christmas and all the best for 2009. Take care, have fun and play safe.:Smile:

Last edited:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
I will be going the other way, towards the Equator.
Flying out to Goa, India on the 22nd Of Dezember and beachbuming until the 1st of April. Air Temperature 29 degrees, water temp: 28 degrees. I usually go to Oz for the winter but thought we will have a change. Will be heading for Portugal and Spain on 3rd of June until late August in our MH. Wishing all you folks a great time, where ever you may be. Have a nice one over Christmas and all the best for 2009. Take care, have fun and play safe.:Smile:

Just returned ffrom Singapore and I do miss the warmth ..... but not the humidity. :whatthe:

Have a good trip Beachbum ..... that where you got your user name from? :Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back