mof70

Free Member
Apr 20, 2014
Cambridge
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Hi all I have just joined and just purchased my first motorhome, we are loving it, just come back from a weekend away where I have found that we have a grey waste leak, I have sussed out that it is from either or shower tray, some goes into the greys tank but a lot is leaking from the back corner and has been for a little time by the looks of it. It was mainly coming from the back corner because we was parked on a slant that I could not get it any leveller. In side us dry it must be leaking in between the inside floor and the out side floor, it also must be after all3 pipe have joined each other. Any one got any ideas? We have a hymer E690 1979.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
hi welcome, check for any cracks in the shower tray or sealant damage, might be an idea to die some water and pour it around in the shower to see if it gets to the waste tank or straight out onto the floor under the shower tray.

you need to sort it before the real rot sets in. good luck.

Upvote 0

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
being of 1979 vintage, the old plastic pipes are probably perished and cracking. it wont cost much for the parts to replace them but it can be awkward to get to some fittings. fix it quickly though as not only will it cause a nasty smell, the leak will start to rot the old wood away. fixing that will be expensive and time consuming

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back