Free Member
May 19, 2008
south wales
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years , tugging for 27 years
hi be grateful for recommendations please on either a good campsite or aires within 30 minute drive of Le Mans

Jul 9, 2009
Weymouth,Dorset
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano T700
Exp
20yrs+
Hi dewaltman,
Been going to Le mans for about 2o yrs now & only missed a couple of yrs. Getting campsite tickets etc even this time of the year could be a little late, best try the agency's like first tickets or just tickets, google them for phone no's. Very difficult getting campsite tickets from the ACO these days as they favour letting the agents have the majority of booking space. General entrance tickets on the day's are no problem but parking anywhere near can be a real problem. I suggest another forum I frequent is Beermountain.com absolutely invaluable, a mine of information and madness. Two sites I've used over the years Houx Annexe and Maison Blanche both recomended, H A rather noisy & wild partying till late, MB a bit quieter and more family orientated and flatter site for parking camper on. PM me for any more info.

OP
OP
dewaltman

dewaltman

Free Member
May 19, 2008
south wales
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years , tugging for 27 years
Thanks Hidweller , John I am not going for the race so would be interested in details about maison blanche

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back