Le Mans 24 hr race

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by cpease, Jan 22, 2011.

1. cpease

cpease Read Only Funster

Any body going , we are attending from Wed till Mon & are camping at Houx un numbered as 2010. All members & non members are welcome to meet us & drink beer & wine together and even have a BBQ

2. Hycon

Hycon Read Only Funster

Hi Cepease i don't think we are going this year and I have not booked anything yet .I see you are on Houx again. Did you book Houx through an agent or direct with the AOC.I belive you could pay at the gate last year but I would not like to take a chance on it.If we do decide to go I will give you a PM Sid

3. capinpugwash

capinpugwash Funster

Hi cpease

Yep, going on the annual pilgrimage, leaving Portsmouth on Saturday evening and booked onto Tetre Rouge with tenting friends. I act as Mother Ship and have all the comfort.

I like to go early as everything is so relaxed on the Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday before the main crowds arrive and the drivers are happy to mingle.

Will wander over sometime and look out for you. I will have my Fun label on my windscreen if you are over my way.

Roll on June!!

Stuart