LD Lines website difficulties (1 Viewer)

stevebill

Free Member
Jun 23, 2010
UK sometimes
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi everyone,
Im posting this to try to discover whether I am a total friggin idiot. The quick answer is yes, every day of my life.
But
I cant make LD Lines we site work. I try and try, but the blasted site won't give me info.
I have even emailed them to ask a question - please give me a price to travel Gijon to Poole on any Friday in September 2014. The reply was " sorry we don't have prices for next year".
All I need to know is whether they have space, and get a price. This year!
Is that so difficult?
Was the website techie drunk? Is he/ she also the dork that replied to my email?
I realise I should walk away, but if we can get back to the UK from Gijon, we can spend more time in wonderful, brilliant Portugal, and take our time wandering aimlessly along Nothern Spain's Costa Verde.
OK that's my rant. Best wishes to Rosie and Suggie, Dazzlin, Ken and Linda, Kiwicross and all the great people we met in Morocco.
We are still travelling!!!
Steve n Sue

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
BT have had internet problems this morning effecting a lot of people around the country, including me. They say it is now fixed. Try it again.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Works ok for me but couldn't finish it off or I would be booked on:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
Gijon

Friends tried to book in September and could,nt.when they rang LD lines they where told that bookings was'nt being accepted in September and try at a later date
Alan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back