Lazy Buzzard

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Gooney, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Gooney

Gooney Funster

Hi Wildman
    We popped in to see you when leaving Damage Barton about 10:30 yesterday but there didn't appear to be anyone around, sorry we missed you (it would have been handy if you were there we would have been able to turn around instead of backing out onto the speed track that passes your place, a bit hairy) anyway sorry again we weren't able to put a name to a face

Tony

2. Brightspark

Brightspark Funster

Hi Gooney, if only we had known we too could of put a face to a name, we are the wardens at Damage & it would of been nice to say hello to a fellow funster!

3. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

10.30, you expect me to get up in the middle of the night, hee hee we only just missed you we were there just after 11am sorry I missed you looks like you need to get in touch with Jim and get a window sticker then Brightspark would have recognised you as well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gooney

Gooney Funster

I did have my widow sticker on and unlike usually, I didn't need to have my Taylormade screens on!!, never mind I did have the pleasure of meeting Lesleyjean whilst down your neck of the woods:thumb:

5. Gooney

Gooney Funster

Hi Brightspark, I might have met you, I was on pitch 2a and I'm wondering if you are the one Who gave me a lift on the buggy with my replacement gas bottle from the shop?, anyway if not I must say I found all the staff there to be extremely pleasant and helpful.:thumb: