late September - sunshine hunt (1 Viewer)

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
So, given the glorious summer we are having so far, im on the hunt for a good place to go for a couple of weeks in late September, doesn't need to be beside the sea side...but needs to have a fair to middlin chance of sun...to stave off the possibility of getting rickets:Eeek:

Med area is an obvious one - but we tend to do that each year anyway and was looking for an alternative...and was thinking, italian lakes? Atlantic coast in France?

Any suggestions more than welcome, please help me in this wee quest to cheer up the sun worshiper in the house :helpsos:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Peschiera, Lake Garda is well worth a visit, weather should still be good at that time of year. An ideal place to catch the train for day visits to Verona, Venice or Milan. Lots of places to visit around the lake itself.

Brisey.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
We have been to the Atlantic coast every year for the past 8 years. Know some greet places we will share with you when we meet up, but you might want to wax your boards up :winky:

Best time forthe Atlantic coast is September IMO

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bungy
Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
cheers chaps :thumb:

will quiz you on the saturday of the Quo do - after head banging and booze...sunday may not be a good day to test your memories...and i probably wont remember anyway in fact ill probably get lost doing the 40 miles home:Eeek:

Surfin...them woz the days - more moons ago than i care to admit - but i might put the body board thing thats been in the loft for years in the van...worth a giggle, for clare that is.... watching me make a pratt of myself...but then, i suspect shes bored with that by now :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back