Last trip before Winter sets in (1 Viewer)

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
Managed a long weekend in the mountains before the winter really takes hold. We visited Davos, Klosters and St Moritz and came back today as snow is coming in the next days. Only one of passes needed clearing before we went through and still having summer tyres on did raise some questions:whatthe: but all was well and the camping car coped well !

On the way up the Flüela pass

Link Removed

We managed to find a site still open in Davos, although outside the main town in Davos Glaris.

Link Removed

And the views at this time of year were pretty spectacular with Autumn in full swing

Link Removed

Time to get some Winter preparation done until the next trip out to the Christmas market in Colmar in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
What lovely pictures , I bet the air is so crisp and fresh up there. Enjoy your trip to the Colmar Christmas market. Please post some more pictures.:thumb:

OP
OP
Ridgeway

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
What lovely pictures , I bet the air is so crisp and fresh up there. Enjoy your trip to the Colmar Christmas market. Please post some more pictures.:thumb:

Yep the air was nice and clean and I'm glad now that we went on that previous weekend as this Saturday we had 5cm of snow:whatthe:

Wish I'd of kept the winter tires now

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back