Last night in Denmark

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by lorger, Aug 1, 2014.

1. lorger

lorger Funster

Had another wonderful in Denmark, spent the day at Sondervig beach denmarks best 2014. Sand was lovely and some big waves coming in off the North Sea so ideal for surfing, headed back to the small CL style site we used last night. This is a lovely site and would recommend it to anyone so if wanting info I will post when home, tonight when we arrived the owner noticed we where going to have a BBQ and wheeled out this big clay Chimney style for us to use.

So lazy day tomorrow with an hours drive to catch the ferry from Esbjerg to Harwich, I will hopefully do a photo blog when I have the time at home.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Bertie Bassett

Bertie Bassett Read Only Funster

Safe home, lorger and as a Denmark 'regular' I would like the CL detail you mention in your post. Cheers.

3. alfandM

alfandM Funster

Hi all,pleased to see you had a wonderful time in Scandinavia,please could you send the details to us also of the cl used by you ,as we visit Denmark on a occasions,thanks and regards Alf&M.

4. lorger

lorger Funster

Here is the website for their holiday apartment on the farm it has the coordinates half way down first page, had lovely poached egg on toast this morning courtesy of the hens.

5. Onderweg

Onderweg Funster

Hi Gerry,
    Great to hear you had a nice time, we are in Lindesberg Sweden at the moment, crawling further north
    Paul and Ineke