laserline 213 beep removal

Discussion in 'Motorhome Security' started by themountaintiger, Apr 27, 2010.

1. themountaintiger

themountaintiger Read Only Funster

tough one this, but i cant find instructions on how to remove the beep on the alarm. When arriving back to motorhome on quiet sites I feel guilty that deactivating alarm makes loud beeps (well its loud at 1am in the morning) :Blush:. Ive got the actual instructions but no reference is made to removal of beeps. Anyone got one of these and managed to deactivate beeps. Ive tried to contact laserline via web site but e-mail doesnt work,

2. madbluemad

madbluemad

I woudnt worrry about it too much if I were you. Its a common enough sound and blends well with people snoring and is no where near as bad as the slam dunk of a pvc door closing.

Jim
    :Wink:

3. rolyk

rolyk Funster

You need the installation instructions, as opposed to the user one. It lists all the enable / disable options and I'm sure that the beep can be turned off.

I insisted that the installer left it with me when the alarm was installed, but haven't got that van any more and the instructions went with it. But I'm sure that Laserline or one of their installers will let you have a copy.

Roly

4. themountaintiger

Door closing

Id forgot about that, the PVC door closing is the next big noise to worry about!!, maybe I should be thinking of buying a motorhome sized ball of cotton wool, I could drive into it so I could muffle the noises of beeps and door closing! :Doh:

5. themountaintiger

installation instructions

Thanks Roly, ill see if I can find them, I do have a lot of documentation which came with the motorhome, not sure if there were installation instructions, I stopped looking after finding user instructions.

6. dshague

dshague Funster

i have a alarm fitted the same as in your van .you can turn of the bleep .
    the instructions are in my van and its in for a service not back for a week .
    if you would like to phone peter on 01709 701027 he will help you .say david
    from rawmarsh as past your number on :thumb:

7. Minxy Girl

Minxy Girl Funster Life Member

8. themountaintiger

ta for help

Thanks Mel, ill give this a go, Its not in my user guide for some reason. I know they are different model numbers to mine but it would make sense (wouldnt it??) to have the same method of beep removal across the range. Mind you these two are slightly different. Ill give them a try and thanks for your help in responding....ill report back :thumb:

9. themountaintiger

thanks

Hi and thanks for help and the knowledge that I will be able to remove those noisy bleeps...Ive had some instructions given by Mel and ill try them, if they dont work do I need to ring Peter after your vans come back for a service or sooner??

ta in advance

10. dshague

dshague Funster

you can ring peter any time he will always give you good advice .
    and any one that wants a alarm fitting at home or work he comes highly recommended