Largish bags for safari room. (1 Viewer)

Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
Having purchased a large used Fiamma privacy room, we now need bags to put it in when taken down, probably often wet. The Fiamma bag that came with it was ripped and the zip broken, it is very flimsy considering the weight and bulk it was supposedly meant to hold/carry.

I am thinking to keep the size manageable, the sides and front will be best in 2-3 seperate bags, with a seperate bag for the poles etc. Something quick and easy would be best.

Ideally bags that will not leak if it is put away wet, round rather than oblong with maybe a drawstring fastening rather than zips.

Any ideas suggestions of suitable bags would be welcome.

Thanks

Steve

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Sow & Sows they are in Lincoln at all the shows if they dont make one the right size they will make it for you, not a bad price good quality......think I am addicted to there bags my lockers seem full of them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: seriously they are good.

All the best Rick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Encantador
Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
Sow & Sows they are in Lincoln at all the shows if they dont make one the right size they will make it for you, not a bad price good quality......think I am addicted to there bags my lockers seem full of them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: seriously they are good.

All the best Rick

Thanks Rick, can`t find a website.

Typical, saw a few people selling bags and covers etc at Peterborough, didn`t take much notice because didn`t need any. Since then purchased generator and safari room and need bags/covers for both.

Steve

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Thanks Rick, can`t find a website.

Typical, saw a few people selling bags and covers etc at Peterborough, didn`t take much notice because didn`t need any. Since then purchased generator and safari room and need bags/covers for both.

Steve
try this link

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
i use one of these Link Removed for my 3.5m safari room ,takes the 3 panels easy and just use a pole bag from the same company for the rafters, picked them up at Lincoln show for £15 a couple of seasons ago

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back