Laminated French Atlas (1 Viewer)

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
I needed a new French and Spanish atlas and was unsure whether it was worth paying the extra for the French laminated one. I decided to go for it and I must say I am really impressed with it, very robust and easy to draw routes on and then rub out. I just wish the Spanish one was available as laminated. If you are considering getting a laminated one I can highly recommend paying the extra. (y)

Jenowen

Free Member
Aug 2, 2014
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
2 years
Sounds like a great idea, we find the normal paper ones are very short lived. Another question though - which company's atlas are you using for Spain? Having just spent four weeks travelling with the Marco Polo road atlas, bought in January this year (although it doesn't have a date of production printed anywhere) we found that it is way out of date in a number of places, not helped with a sat nav in a similar state. Which company has the most up to date information in your experience?

buzbybench

Free Member
Feb 13, 2015
devon
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20+ years
Totally agree ! We have bought the michelin laminated map ready for our trip to france again this year !! Our old paper one out of date and difficult to use !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

M

Madwife

Deleted User
We have the laminated one and it's great. Marked the intended route with dry board marker each day. We also have the Michelin one for Spain and Portugal and agree it's flimsy compared to the France one. It also is less detailed as scale appears different.

Kath

Richard B

Free Member
Oct 6, 2008
North Devon
Funster No
MH
C
Exp
Since 2005
Great, got mine today, new off ebay for £14.24 with free delivery, what a bargain. Thanks for the tip

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
Had ours back last week, it's fantastic, thanx for the heads-up :)

Emmie

Free Member
May 13, 2015
Ipswich Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
about 10 years
great idea have to get one thanks for info :)

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Being as we are moving to France we treated ourselves to the laminated one and are very suited with it

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back