Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Am looking at one of these, it looks very nice and well finished, well at least from the photos. I know Laika are now part of the hymer group, but does anyone have any experience of this make of mh. The one I am looking at in on a 2001 Mercedes Sprinter 316 CDi 2685cc. Broken Link Removed

Any comments would be welcome.

Norman

philk

Free Member
Jul 21, 2011
Lancs
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
Am looking at one of these, it looks very nice and well finished, well at least from the photos. I know Laika are now part of the hymer group, but does anyone have any experience of this make of mh. The one I am looking at in on a 2001 Mercedes Sprinter 316 CDi 2685cc. Broken Link Removed

Norman

Hi guys, we had a Laika 5L of this same generation. Fantastic storage, great touches like a draw above the heater to dry towels. The toilet unit on most Laika of this generation have a marine toilet with a catch tank that the toilt empties into, keep it clear and its great.
Philk

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning

Norman

Hi Norman had a look at the Laika i dont know if it is the same one you are looking at but it looks stunning i think layout is just great.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back