• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD LaFuma RSX Padded Recliner chairs x2 (1 Viewer)

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpeg
I'm selling these on EBay (item 322036542451) with a starting bid of £60.
Thought I'd share that advert on here incase a member is looking to buy.

LaFuma RSX Padded Recliner chairs in burgundy.
These are the more luxurious padded version rather than the nylon net weave type and are the laced elasticated fixed to the chair frame model, so are also the stronger version.
They also have the adjustable padded head rests.
They are in excellent condition and have been well looked after.
These chairs will be sold as a pair.
Included in the price are the storage travel bags, again original LaFuma carry bags with working zips and are undamaged.
There are also LaFuma attachable drink tray tables for each chair and both of these have their own carry bag to keep them protected.
The chair bags, drinks tables and bags are recently purchased from LaFuma.
The chairs have always been used with chair covers or chair towels to ensure long life and for hygiene.
Due to the size and weight, local collection is preferred from BD16, Bingley West Yorks.

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
I see you are going to Chester as are we, do you have a buy it now price for cash at Chester? Pm me if you'd like

OP
OP
GAVLAD
Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Hi Mousy

Thanks for your message.
Unfortunately, (or fortunately for me) bids have been placed on these so to be fair to them who gave bid already, I'm going to to let the auction run, as both have been backwards & forwards with messages prior to bidding.
I will be at Chester, so if you do decide to bid and win, I'd be happy to deliver them to the Chester rally.
If not, hopefully will see you for a beer in the marquis anyway.
Cheers
Gavin

Nov 1, 2015
Norwich
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 686F
Exp
I Gavin
Total off the thread but have just noticed you have the exact same patio layout to mine and the same shall we say problem with grime. We have quite a large area of these slabs and after many many years of cleaning with a pressure washer have come across a product called pro-kleen.co.uk. You can buy 4 lots of 5 litres which you use at 4 to one for about £35 from F/B. Having seen the result of this product after first pressure hosing last year and the spraying on around may time and then just spraying on in October I can't endorse this enough.
Ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 1, 2015
Norwich
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 686F
Exp
Hi again
Forgot to mention, I would love those and believe me you would give me em free when you see the patio later and the time it will save but best of luck with the sale.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back