bevo

Free Member
Nov 15, 2008
north west
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
we are currently into week 4 of our seven week tour of europe. and are currently in pineda de mar.
anyway on crossing the border and travelling down the n11 we noticed these young ladies sat at the side of the road on plastic garden chairs.
me and the missus says they must be waiting for a bus. how obliging to provide a chair to sit on.
these young ladies were about every mile or so. and they all seemed to have very short skirts on.
a few miles further on was this young black girl with i suppose a thong on, but you could see everything.
after struggling to gain control of the van both me and the missus realised what was going on.
and i still get a sweat on thinking about it.

Beachbum

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Hamburg / Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
40 Years
I have seen a lot of these girls along the way, in Spain and Italy. I hope no one is complaining. You can't ask for more, free aires, water, dumping stations and the girls. okay, you may have to dig deep into your pockets, but fella's, that is what I call service.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
you will find them all over spain n portugal. i think its a round trip on the bus .it also stops in the industial estate near malaga airport. they have bongfires provided if its a late night bus. tavira must have a bus stop on one of the back roads outof town. as a psv driver /hgv driver i observe these occurances with a polite nod of the head n ollah. dont stop too mean . often wondered what a ticket cost.

May 22, 2008
Funster No
We saw these ladies too, the funny thing was that a huge articulated lorry had stopped to avail himself [the driver that is] of their services he was no where to be seen, but two motor cycle cops were also waiting for his return as he had crossed the continuous white line in the road to park, a real no no.The cops were waiting patiently for his return, very civil of them I thought, but on his return he was about to get some very damp fireworks. This was all assumption on our part but we laughed about it for days.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
See them all the time on our way to santa sussana and saw them for the 1st time near quarteria in portugal just two weeks ago.
The 1st time we saw them my youngest son was 15 (21 now) and he said at the time i only thought they were on tv dad,If only we all had such a sheltered life::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Dave

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hey dave you must have been on the back to vilamoura . i think i know that bus stop as well.
as for vindiboy ,well the cops were probably waiting for their turn. fancy thinking they were wating for the lorry driver. or are spanish cops gay. they do dress like the village people. thought it was theiruniform but we live n learn.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i have seen them on the road out of toulouse by the industry endgoing south . they must be going on holiday to spain . never think the worst of anybody my gran used to say. didnt see any suitcases though .

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Have they stopped wearing the knee length white boots then, up the end we are near salou they all seem to wear them, they are always in pairs, and are always near pullins/parking areas and roadside cafes

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi saw some once driving out of Alicante, one was topless!! nearly ended up in the drink, but a slap round the kisser from the wife put me right. ::bigsmile:

Olley

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i take it we all travel on the scenic route? never use the toll roads miss out on all the pretty views .

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Have they stopped wearing theknee length white boots then, up the end we are near salou they all seem to wear them, they are always in pairs, and are always near pullins/parking areas and roadside cafes

would that be the boots or the 'working' girls then ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
i take it we all travel on the scenic route? never use the toll roads miss out on all the pretty views .

What`s the going rate for their services these days ? :winky:
Dont want to get ripped off when I go in a few weeks. :whistle:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
cant answer that question in spain . but in maroc about 2 pints of beer in your local pub. less if you mention looking for a wife. was about 40 quid last i heard in malaga. i do just find it funny they get there in the morning and there is a continuing flow of different ones till late into the night. my mate as a garage close to one spot so we watch the goings on. could make a good film. be ok if you got a quid every time they disapear be rich in no time. not so sure i want to pimp my ride. ha ha.

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
we are currently into week 4 of our seven week tour of europe. and are currently in pineda de mar.
anyway on crossing the border and travelling down the n11 we noticed these young ladies sat at the side of the road on plastic garden chairs.
me and the missus says they must be waiting for a bus. how obliging to provide a chair to sit on.
these young ladies were about every mile or so. and they all seemed to have very short skirts on.
a few miles further on was this young black girl with i suppose a thong on, but you could see everything.
after struggling to gain control of the van both me and the missus realised what was going on.

Hi there, we see them on our way into Santa Suzanna - Bon Repos is a wonderful site if you want a great place to stay - the first time we saw them we thought they were hitchhiking, we soon realised what was really happening.

We wish you have a great holiday, we would be in Santa Suzanna now, but our old Yorkie died a couple of months ago and we have a new pup - hence we are in UK instead of wonderful Santa Suzanna!! His passport will be valid by March, so we will spend the spring in Santa Suzanna with the wonderful friends we have made over the last couple of years.

Glad to see you are back touring David (David Price) it was great to meet you earlier this year and hope to see you again some time.

Ginny and Mike

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp

:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto: We have (for many years) called these 'Lady's of the night during the day time'. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi derek seems i made a smelling pistake. must be all the excitement. hands wobble abit just thinking about it. soon be winter, off we go. got to keep warm some how. have fun . cheers alan.

Randonneur

Free Member
Mar 31, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
4 years
We also saw them on the road north of Beziers, they were sat on wheelie bins every few hundred yards and again we thought they were waiting for a bus then realised they were all dressed in black, mostly PVC.

"The sights you see when you haven't got a gun" as they used to say.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
not in local oneslike le sur etc . next minute you will be telling us they dont do massage with tea n buns for extra,s

jomel

Free Member
Jul 31, 2009
Clevedon, Bristol
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
1 week (ahh)
Havent been over to Europe but I can tell you a funny tale, I picked my daughter up from her pal's in Bristol and decided to take a shortcut to get to Town. Whilst driving along a girl was stood at side of road so I slowed down to let her cross, and said 'she looks cold, why hasnt she got a coat on? My daughter said 'Mum! mum she doesnt want to cross! ..eh? I said, 'she is a shady lady Mum, drive on!
So embarrassed:Sad:

TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
On our way out of Le Mans we decided to stop for a cuppa. Saw a little clearing in the wood with a few vans - thought it must be an aire so pulled in.

Kay spotted that the drivers' seats were all occupied by scantily clad women - yep, we'd discovered a mobile brothel. A quick swing around the clearing and back on the road, eschewing the chance for a gawp, or to make some dosh.

So that's what Sheila's Wheels means!!

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
They are about the only thing I like about going to Poland. We are just building a new office outside Warsaw and on the road between the airport and the office we pass two lots.

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Hi there, we see them on our way into Santa Suzanna - Bon Repos is a wonderful site if you want a great place to stay - the first time we saw them we thought they were hitchhiking, we soon realised what was really happening.

We wish you have a great holiday, we would be in Santa Suzanna now, but our old Yorkie died a couple of months ago and we have a new pup - hence we are in UK instead of wonderful Santa Suzanna!! His passport will be valid by March, so we will spend the spring in Santa Suzanna with the wonderful friends we have made over the last couple of years.

Glad to see you are back touring David (David Price) it was great to meet you earlier this year and hope to see you again some time.

Ginny and Mike

Good to be back:Smile::Smile:.Sorry to hear about your dog but from what i could see he lived a good life.Hope to see you at bon repose sometime.Take care and happy travels.
Dave
Ps.just realised why it takes you so long to get back from santa susanna

Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi davidejm,, i mud a smelling pistake. iy kip going rand randabuwts .meks me konfuwsd n shaiky. bought some matches ready though . hasta manana.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back