Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
I have now confirmed the booking for the Ladies Meet at Lyndon Top near Rutland Water between 18th - 22nd April 2016. This follows the Peterborough Meet and is only a short distance from there to make it practical for anyone who wants to go to both. Nearer the time we need to confirm numbers but George (the warden) is happy to make a general booking for us. Please note: There is no electric at Lyndon Top and no toilet block. I think there might be one loo and one shower for campers but motorhomes are expected to be self sufficient.
More details about costs, planned activities etc. to follow.
As always it's absolutely fine to join in as little or as much as you want to.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a fun Funster time.
Mags :xsmile:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We havn't booked Peterborough yet but if we do that would mean Bill would have to come to the ladies meet with me as to many miles to go back home drop him off and for me to drive back :( soooooo will he be allowed to be at the ladies meet with us ??? He said he would bring his waiter apron with him and he could be persuaded to wear his cheeky bottom as well ;) could even open the cheeky girls bar like we did at Sandra's hen party ;) ;) what do you say ladies . will understand if its a no go :)
Kate x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• shp15.jpg
    shp15.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 18
  • bill waiter.jpg
    bill waiter.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 23
  • bill waiter1.jpg
    bill waiter1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 19

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
We havn't booked Peterborough yet but if we do that would mean Bill would have to come to the ladies meet with me as to many miles to go back home drop him off and for me to drive back :( soooooo will he be allowed to be at the ladies meet with us ??? He said he would bring his waiter apron with him and he could be persuaded to wear his cheeky bottom as well ;) could even open the cheeky girls bar like we did at Sandra's hen party ;) ;) what do you say ladies . will understand if its a no go :)
Kate x
If I was going it would be a yes from me ! But he would have to wear pink tutu!!:xwink:

OP
OP
Mags52

Mags52

Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
Kate x
Hi Kate, I'm sending a PM ...
Mags
x

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Hope weather is good for when john leaves Peterborough on the KTM ;)

Zilevets

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B704 A Class P/Line
Exp
Is there still space for this meet, but will have to bring hubby as we are going to Peterborough and he doesn't drive but he can be usful with van jobs. I understand if no boys allowed.

Liz

OP
OP
Mags52

Mags52

Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
Is there still space for this meet, but will have to bring hubby as we are going to Peterborough and he doesn't drive but he can be usful with van jobs. I understand if no boys allowed.

Liz
I've sent you a PM Liz.
Mags

LAM

Apr 23, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 Welcome
Exp
Began with the purchase of our first, ever MH in 2014
If anyone has an activity that they would like to do then please post on the Ladies Meet Rally chat and we will endeavour to make it so!
We plan to cycle around the lake.. anyone else (dust off those saddles, ladies !) :unsure::unsure:

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
We plan to cycle around the lake.. anyone else (dust off those saddles, ladies !) :unsure::unsure:
I'm up for cycling round the lake. I'm a Nordic walking instructor too so if anyone fancies learning I'll bring my poles. It's great exercise and very sociable.

LAM

Apr 23, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 Welcome
Exp
Began with the purchase of our first, ever MH in 2014
I'm up for cycling round the lake. I'm a Nordic walking instructor too so if anyone fancies learning I'll bring my poles. It's great exercise and very sociable
I have heard Nordic walking is very demanding however I would love to have the opportunity to experience it , I have my own poles so surly that's half the battle (not !) :cautious::cautious:

OP
OP
Mags52

Mags52

Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
Hello Ladies. I will be sending a PM to everyone on the list in the next few days. Look out for it. Some great ideas here. Thanks all. Mags

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Why pm and not on the forum???

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
@Mags52 please include me in your communications (PM or forum, whichever) as I may be able to join you all. Thanks.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
There will be no electric hook ups.
No point as no one will know what to do when it trips?

Site fees are £7 per night per unit but there may be a couple of pounds more to pay to cover incidental expenses.
To get a bloke in to undo jars, change fuses etc?

I AM ONLY JOKING Ladies;)

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
Hi ladies, struggling to find the official details of this meet. Can't find anything in Scheduled Rallies and haven't had any pm. Was no.23 in the original lists but name got changed to Wendy (my proper name) and not Wendo (my user name) so have I been missed? Are only the rallies put on the calendar? If so, can you put me in the right direction for finding the meets on the site please? :(

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Hi ladies, struggling to find the official details of this meet. Can't find anything in Scheduled Rallies and haven't had any pm. Was no.23 in the original lists but name got changed to Wendy (my proper name) and not Wendo (my user name) so have I been missed? Are only the rallies put on the calendar? If so, can you put me in the right direction for finding the meets on the site please? :(
Hi @Wendo pm @Bridget and she will fill you in on what's happening.

Jun 1, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
On and off since 1990
Thank you Loren @Allan & Loren . I have sent @Wendo a pm though cannot understand what has happened as Wendy is on the conversation list under the correct username. Curiouser and curiouser.....:)

Oct 5, 2014
peterborough
Funster No
MH
micro van
Exp
I think somebody is angling for a slapping :Eeek:[/QUOTE
No point as no one will know what to do when it trips?

To get a bloke in to undo jars, change fuses etc?

I AM ONLY JOKING Ladies;)
As I used to say to the miscreants at school who were "only joking". A joke is when both sides laugh, when only the joker laughs, in is NOT a joke.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back