Oct 7, 2015
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
im a newbie
Hi all,

My folks are spending winter in Spain and heading to La Tourerra in a couple of weeks.

They have heard reports that part of campsite is closed due to debris from flooding - does anyone have any info on current position there?

Cheers. :)

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
The flooded area is now back in use, most sites in Benidorm are currently very full including Toretta. This will probably ease in the next week when the local Spanish holidays end. Tell us what dates they expect to arrive, and we can check it out for you nearer the time.(y)
Cheers

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
The bottom part of the site was flooded, but that was in September. We have had no rain since. There will be 3 big sunny pitches available next week as one of the Dutch families will be going home.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

Free Member
Oct 7, 2015
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
im a newbie
Ah great that you @Snowbird will be meeting them there for a short visit later in year looking forward to it. Glad to hear it's business as usual.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

Free Member
Oct 7, 2015
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
im a newbie
Sorry @tremybach just saw your reply too..great thank you - I think they are prebooked ..I'll pass info on re sites being full .

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
The bottom part of the site was flooded, but that was in September. We have had no rain since. There will be 3 big sunny pitches available next week as one of the Dutch families will be going home.

It flooded at the end of October quite badly with both bottom sections under a couple of feet of water.

:cooler:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back