La Quintabella Aguilas Spain

Discussion in 'Best Campsites for Chilling Out' started by dpsuk999, Mar 14, 2016.

1. dpsuk999

dpsuk999 Funster

Well I've just got back from my winter sun break which started in Portugal and slowly worked my way through Spain and would like to say that La Quintabella www.quintabella.com campsite was fabulous.

We had a grand comfort pitch which was massive with its own water and waste. The campsite is in the middle of orange groves and lettuce farms and is so so peaceful and easy access. Jonathan and Terry made us feel very welcome. If you like a campsite which had no trees, peace and quiet and somewhere where you can just chill away from the hussle and bustle of your usual Spanish campsite then I highly recommend this campsite.

I will definitely be returning.

David.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. John Laidler

John Laidler Funster

Thanks for that, we've stayed at Bella Vista near Águilas in the past which is close to a beach. The site you described sounds good, especially for the winter as it isn't by the sea but that won't matter when the water is cold!

3. dpsuk999

dpsuk999 Funster

We walked to Bella Vista one day while in Aguilas and although nice, I couldn't quite understand some of their pitches and how they could squeeze 3 into a corner, which would result in been blocked in and a lot of the pitches seemed quite small.

In comparison La Quintabella is the complete opposite, very very big pitches, nice and open and been in a valley it hardly ever rains and we had glorious weather. Here are a few pics:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  4. John Laidler

John Laidler Funster

Yes, I think you might struggle with a bus that size at Bella Vista as most of the pitches have shading which I've seen catch on the roof of tall vehicles. :)

5. dpsuk999

dpsuk999 Funster

Haha yeah, well I go away for sun not shade so try and avoid places with shade :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. jonsea

jonsea Funster

We allso like this site been there a few times as you say Jonathan and Terry are very nice my mate goes there we will be returning again john

• Like Like x 1
  7. scotzsue

scotzsue Funster

have been to both sites, have friends with both a static and a motorhome at la quinta bella. most of the pitches at Bella visa are a decent size. it is one of the sites we do return to the town is not touristy we love it there. quinta bella was a bit too isolated for me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. bellabee

bellabee Funster

We stayed at Bella Vista twice, this holiday. Agree with @scotzsue , it's very convenient for good walks along the sea shore as well as being in easy walking or cycling distance to the town.
    The second time we visited we has a huge pitch, but it's all down to chance as to which pitches are avail when you arrive.

9. gus-lopez

gus-lopez Funster

Friends of mine charge less for B&B than those off season pitch prices !

10. scotzsue

scotzsue Funster

both ACSI sites on a par price wise with other sites.