LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Managed to get booked into the La-Marina site near Guardmar, near Torrevieja from Jan 2nd for 8 days..

Wanted to go to the Marjal site (The old One) but fully booked weeks ago...:Sad:

Not stayed at this one before,,,, but seems a lot going on at night, cabara, shows etc... bit pricey 286 euros for large plot with all the extras for 8 nights,,, but looks a lively campsite..

Any body there or been.. ?

http://www.campinglamarina.co.uk/spanish-campsite-alicante/history-of-our-campsite-in-spain.html

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I could not afford to stay there...BUSBY:roflmto::roflmto:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp

My winter fuel allowance is paying for it...:winky:

Thanks Mr Cameron... :thumb:

When you read what is going on, cabaret`s etc,,, it`s not to bad... ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
That's not a bad price for three adults in van. We payed 24 euros a night for three adults on villosol and that was with no extras or entertainment, unless you call the folk returning from the bar and clubsat night entertainment. Enjoy, :Smile:

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Managed to get booked into the La-Marina site near Guardmar, near Torrevieja from Jan 2nd for 8 days..

Wanted to go to the Marjal site (The old One) but fully booked weeks ago...:Sad:

Not stayed at this one before,,,, but seems a lot going on at night, cabara, shows etc... bit pricey 286 euros for large plot with all the extras for 8 nights,,, but looks a lively campsite..

Any body there or been.. ?

http://www.campinglamarina.co.uk/spanish-campsite-alicante/history-of-our-campsite-in-spain.html
Good choice Mo, We have an apartment close by and often visit and eat at the campsite.
They have just extended it and have plans to increase the area even more. Very clean and friendly but not a lot of Brits appear to stay. It is out on a limb but if you have transport that is fine. Beuatiful area to explore and the coastline is fantastic. I imagine you have covered this area many times.
All the best for Christmas.
Wilf :roflmto:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Good choice Mo, We have an apartment close by and often visit and eat at the campsite.
They have just extended it and have plans to increase the area even more. Very clean and friendly but not a lot of Brits appear to stay. It is out on a limb but if you have transport that is fine. Beuatiful area to explore and the coastline is fantastic. I imagine you have covered this area many times.
All the best for Christmas.
Wilf :roflmto:

Thanks for that Wilf ...

We will have a car... :thumb:

Lived there for 10 years,,,, and good chance to catch up with old friends and neighbours.. ::bigsmile:

Happy Xmas, both of you.. :drink:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Looks nice Mo! At around £30 pn, it isn't cheap, but a lot going on. Are you having going to have your face painted?

Craig

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Looks nice Mo! At around £30 pn, it isn't cheap, but a lot going on. [HI]Are you having going to have your face painted?[/HI]

Craig

"Yes".......... going to have it painted in camouflage...:thumb:

So I can hide from all the people I seem to be upsetting these days... :winky::ROFLMAO:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

I did a quick quote and it came out €18 a night.

Remember Mo needs a pitch the size of Birmingham and a 1000A supply for the Jodrell Bank on his roof.

Then 3 staff to handle deliveries of sweet white wine.

A garage for the car.

Me jealous ? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no.

Destination Unknown

Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
After Rincon de Luna closed which was a decent enough site for the money, We found a small 5 van site at Delorres owned by a English lass. Its a bit out of the way but has two toilets, showers, a large pool. washing machine on a Onesty box.
She gives you a skybox and link inter her large sat dish, full service pitches and lecci at 20 cents a unit...she charges what she has to pay..

It was superb the last time we were there as there was only a few friends of hers on site and most days they all went out, so we had the whole site to ourselfs, great for Skinny Dippin !!!!!:RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes:

Make sure you do a trip to Jeans chinese restaurant, you will not beleive how much you get and as many extras for a few euros...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back