La Carolina beach Aguilas motor home parking (1 Viewer)

Gazza333

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2013
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 695
Exp
Hi anyone know if you can still park here ? Read somewhere no motor home signs have gone up. Love this place and am off there in 4 weeks

jtp890

Free Member
May 16, 2014
wakefield
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7014
Exp
13 years on n off
La Carolina has signs but a few vans are still parking, head to next bay south , falls in to almeria, no signs no problems, drive or walk to carolina during day if required.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
Not sure if you would even consider a site? But I had a bad experience at Bella Vista we only stayed the one night because of their attitude on checking in, we went in at 5.00pm and left at 9.00am at a cost in excess of €50 we had a car in tow and they charged us for the Trailer and the Car even though the Car never left the Trailer, of course I didn't know they would do this when I checked in.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
IMG_20170203_144333.jpg
Yes there are signs which state that you cannot camp on the beaches nor within 5 kms of any campsite & bella Vista & Anibal ( the garage just down the road from Bella vista which is a camperstop now) are specifically mentioned in all these signs. It is a local bye-law they introduced. I have photos somewhere . Iwill see if I can find & post them up.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
At the Calabardina end , East, they just have these signs

IMG_20170203_155037.jpg

which as long as you 'park' & don't 'camp' then all should be good. Additionally though at that end you now cannot even walk on the beach around the tower as it has been classed as fossilised . Trouble is the signs are few & far between & it is easy to wander on where there are no signs

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
careful wording on them signs .
camping isnt allowed ...it isnt allowed .
but under the 08/v-74 rules parking is . just follow the rules .
i was arrested at carolinas in 2009. it was before the 08 v was really known to the local guardia . they soon let me go when i involved the interiour minister and the uk embassy .
just park , no levelling ramps etc follow the rules .
the trouble around aguilas is that horrible garage man . he is the trouble . couldnt make it with his truck stop so changed to a camper stop.
park dont camp and dont buy his fuel or gas .

Deleted User
the trouble around aguilas is that horrible garage man . he is the trouble . couldnt make it with his truck stop so changed to a camper stop.
park dont camp and dont buy his fuel or gas .

Well fancy that, a local business looking to make his business profitable.....who'd a thowt it (Lancy dialect:))

I thought freeloaders supported local businesses:rofl:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
Well fancy that, a local business looking to make his business profitable.....who'd a thowt it (Lancy dialect:))

I thought freeloaders supported local businesses:rofl:
but its ok . parking is allowed camping isnt.
its the inferred bullying i dont like .
its just typical local authority using its power or believed power to control.
most local authorities dont understand the rules they are supposed to be enforcing .

Deleted User
but its ok . parking is allowed camping isnt.
its the inferred bullying i dont like .
its just typical local authority using its power or believed power to control.
most local authorities dont understand the rules they are supposed to be enforcing .

I understand that but how many of the motorhomes parked in such places are not 'camping' (for want of a better word) even though some of them go through the motions of only parking.

If the local authorities had any brains and really wanted to stop motorhomes freeloading they would introduce parking restrictions for all vehicles ie 24 hr maximum stay which would be legally enforceable.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
yes they could. but they cant just pick on m,homes . m,homes are cars . regardless of size etc ,cars with special bodies .
actually 24hr stays doesnt work really. you just move to another place ,then come back.
we use san vicente de barquera ,you cant stay over night but we leave and come back next day parking on the same spot . even exactly .
we have one night here one night there ,the local police and guardia know us . some for years . they stop and talk to us and tell us so long as we carry on doing what we do they cant see a problem.
its like i keep saying ,we must abide by the rules ,,so authority must as well.
if we dont go there for a year the next one they want to know why we havnt been for awhile .
its quite funny really. even locals stop and ask where we have been etc . its like we are part of their lives .

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Not sure if you would even consider a site? But I had a bad experience at Bella Vista we only stayed the one night because of their attitude on checking in, we went in at 5.00pm and left at 9.00am at a cost in excess of €50 we had a car in tow and they charged us for the Trailer and the Car even though the Car never left the Trailer, of course I didn't know they would do this when I checked in.
Great site and location though,,BUSBY.

Reactions: DBK

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back