Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
hi Dogman?
when you planning on going? If what Pat and jan tell me is true, you better follow me :ROFLMAO:

Im giving le bress a go on the way to the alps next year, need to watch snow conditions though (low lying) try here for further info ned done a nice review on la bresse, when we went the snow went Welcome to MotorhomeSki.com

good luck

Last edited:
OP
OP
dogmanlpool

dogmanlpool

Free Member
Jun 9, 2009
liverpool
Funster No
MH
mercedes 609d
hope its was good what pat & jan said ?? hahaha ? its guna be around the start of january am goin ? dnt no if jan &pat are goin them selfs ? we mite have are selfs a convoy ? rubber duck over an out :ROFLMAO: , thanks for the reply keith::bigsmile:
p.s haganap just got me snow chains to nite so any tips to put them on most apreciated thanks again keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

ritaderek

Free Member
Jul 29, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
Exp
hello can anyone tell me the way or best way thanks keith::bigsmile:
Hi went last year (22nd feb) on way to the alps. Took around 6hrs from calais. Still very busy with french dutch and begian schoolkids. We skied the whole resort within a day - very interesting area look up the local website for snow details. stayed at La belle hutte campsite( quite pricey) which is visited by a local pizza van that cooks while you wait. Needed snow chains to get from the site to the main road. worth a stop if snow good.Welcome to MotorhomeSki.com is well worth looking at.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back