la bresse snowboarding

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by dogmanlpool, Nov 8, 2009.

1. dogmanlpool

dogmanlpool Read Only Funster

hello can anyone tell me the way or best way thanks keith:BigGrin:

2. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

hi Dogman?
    when you planning on going? If what Pat and jan tell me is true, you better follow me :Rofl1:

Im giving le bress a go on the way to the alps next year, need to watch snow conditions though (low lying) try here for further info ned done a nice review on la bresse, when we went the snow went Welcome to MotorhomeSki.com

good luck

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  3. dogmanlpool

dogmanlpool Read Only Funster

hope its was good what pat & jan said ?? hahaha ? its guna be around the start of january am goin ? dnt no if jan &pat are goin them selfs ? we mite have are selfs a convoy ? rubber duck over an out :Rofl1: , thanks for the reply keith:BigGrin:
    p.s haganap just got me snow chains to nite so any tips to put them on most apreciated thanks again keith

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  4. ritaderek

ritaderek Read Only Funster

Hi went last year (22nd feb) on way to the alps. Took around 6hrs from calais. Still very busy with french dutch and begian schoolkids. We skied the whole resort within a day - very interesting area look up the local website for snow details. stayed at La belle hutte campsite( quite pricey) which is visited by a local pizza van that cooks while you wait. Needed snow chains to get from the site to the main road. worth a stop if snow good.Welcome to MotorhomeSki.com is well worth looking at.