Following the changes to the Astra 2S satellite last month, the auto tracking on my KVH Dome has been an issue, but the work around of selecting BBC1 before tuning unit on has worked. Today, having not much else to do, I found the techicnal info sheet on the C A Clase web site. A very simple and informative document. Having downloaded the Hyperterminal software from the web (free of charge) and using the USB to serial port convertor I had lying around the house, I have updated the configuration settings of the dome. Total time taken from start to finish, including research, downloading and installing the software was less than an hour. Cost savings was £25 most dealers charge for this service and the time and cost of a return journey to the dealers, which in my case is 3hrs travelling and £30 plus in fuel. A good job done all round. If anyone needs more info on how easy the update is to do yourself, please ask.