KRUGA UNIVERSAL SAFARI ROOMS (1 Viewer)

Oct 20, 2015
tunbridge wells
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years
I have been looking at these and wonder if anyone has any knowledge or experience of them they would like to pass on. Their price seems to be a bit to good to be true but on the understanding that they are considerably less money than the more expensive well know versions does the quality hold up bearing the price difference in mind. Its not going to come out on every trip and would probably be used only once a year whilst pitched up long term in warmer winter climes. If anyone has one, a simple explanation of the fixing process would be appreciated, and in particular how it attaches to the motorhome awning. Thanks.

elainerh

Free Member
Jan 29, 2021
Funster No
MH
Jordan95#
Did you ever get an answer on this? We have just bought an returned as didn’t it a Thule g3 for the Thule 4900 awning. No help from supplier or manufacturer

busbuddy

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2018
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
swift suntor 630G
Exp
since 1994
Used a kruga on my old karmann with an omnistor 5002 (I think) , bought the room for £150
Front slid in channel as normal, i think sides zipped to front and then held onto awning material by little sewn in gripper pieces
Extending metal poles slot in from awning box to header rail and either slotted through sides or velcro'd onto sides
Rear had foam piece stitched in to make joint against side of van
Bit flappy in wind but robust enough
Only had it about a year to see if a room worked for us, then got a second hand omnistor room

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back