Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi
I recently sold my awning has it was to short for the new MH, I am looking at the Kruga room same has the Fiamma and Omnister, but half the price, I have the Omnister windout with the 6mm groove, I have received an email from a supplier that said the Kruga room has a 4mm beading to fit both the Fiamma 4mm and Omnister 6mm, the question is what is the possibility of the beading coming out of the 6mm , I know the feeding slot is narrower than the groove but don't want to buy if it will need a converter strip. Pete :Sad::Sad::Smile::Smile::Smile:

OP
OP
peter marshall

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi
I recently sold my awning has it was to short for the new MH, I am looking at the Kruga room same has the Fiamma and Omnister, but half the price, I have the Omnister windout with the 6mm groove, I have received an email from a supplier that said the Kruga room has a 4mm beading to fit both the Fiamma 4mm and Omnister 6mm, the question is what is the possibility of the beading coming out of the 6mm , I know the feeding slot is narrower than the groove but don't want to buy if it will need a converter strip. Pete :Sad::Sad::Smile::Smile::Smile:

Well 92 views and 50 odd on the last one on the same subject and not one reply, surely I have not stumped this font of wisdom. Pete :winky::winky:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
no expert but i use a room on my awning, only thing i can say is the slot that you feed the bead into is narrow because the material bit that comes out the slot is the same thickness no matter whether for a 4mm or 6mm bead area behind it.
I actually use RV twintrack, which give me two channels so i can have the room up but also have a sunshade up as well or i can use it for running lights.
Broken Link Removed

the pic on the link gives you a good pic of the slot and area behind it that the bead goes into

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back