Rockingdodge

Free Member
Nov 6, 2009
Ross on Wye
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I need a replacement kitchen sink for my '97 Kontiki 640L. the current one is a tight fit against the fridge. does anyone know of current ones that will fit?
i'm also on the lookout for one for the shower room as well.
Thanks

Roger

OP
OP
Rockingdodge

Rockingdodge

Free Member
Nov 6, 2009
Ross on Wye
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Thanks, have been to both of those and quite a few others as well but the ones that have the same overall dimensions, 650 x 400, have too wide a bowl which doesn't fit by the fridge. i have run out of ideas. :Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mikemoss

Free Member
Aug 14, 2007
Corsham, Wilts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I have a 1998 Bessie (v similar to your KonTiki I guess) and this is the washroom basin for that. They might just have a kitchen sink as well:

Link Removed

Good luck with it.

OP
OP
Rockingdodge

Rockingdodge

Free Member
Nov 6, 2009
Ross on Wye
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I have a 1998 Bessie (v similar to your KonTiki I guess) and this is the washroom basin for that. They might just have a kitchen sink as well:

Link Removed

Good luck with it.

Thanks Mike,
Had already had a look and there are one or two that are close and if I can't find the correct one will investigate closer.
My big priority at present is to find one for the Kitchen as below:

Attachments

• Kontiki Kitchen sink.jpg
    Kontiki Kitchen sink.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Kontiki vanity sink 001.jpg
    Kontiki vanity sink 001.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 20

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
that looks like a standard caravan sink have you tried caravan breakers .big one in wales i believe ,
try phoning .autocraft 01246471100 for new stuff and knollbeck caravans 01226 753956
caravan surplus knollbeck used to have the bathroom sink in stock but not been in for over a year you never no

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I assume you've only looked at the websites and not contacted the companies concerned? If so, give them a ring - I know for a fact that O'Leary stock lots and lots of stuff that isn't on their website.

OP
OP
Rockingdodge

Rockingdodge

Free Member
Nov 6, 2009
Ross on Wye
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
that looks like a standard caravan sink have you tried caravan breakers .big one in wales i believe ,
try phoning .autocraft 01246471100 for new stuff and knollbeck caravans 01226 753956
caravan surplus knollbeck used to have the bathroom sink in stock but not been in for over a year you never no

Thanks David,
It is a standard type touring caravan sink but it's getting the correct size as there is so little room for the bowl the dimensions mentioned previously are critical but I will ring those two tomorrow.

Regards

Roger

OP
OP
Rockingdodge

Rockingdodge

Free Member
Nov 6, 2009
Ross on Wye
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I assume you've only looked at the websites and not contacted the companies concerned? If so, give them a ring - I know for a fact that O'Leary stock lots and lots of stuff that isn't on their website.

I have spoken to O'Leary as I was planning to collect from the Shepton show but he hasn't got the bathroom one and I'm waiting for the sizes of 2 kitchen sinks that are possibilities. I live in hope.
At worst if I can't find one I will have mine fiberglassed at the same tie I have the shower floor coated at Branfibre in a few weeks time.

Regards

Roger

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back