May 26, 2016
north wales
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
moderate
Hi everybody
I'm not a total novice but it's 10 years since I sold my old pop-up.
I decided now is the time to invest in a 6 year old Eldiss 115. The layout is THE reason for choosing this model.

If possible I would like someone to message me a list of all the knick-knacks that I could find useful during my travels. I've already listed the usual stuff such as bedding, kitchenware, sanitary stuff, maps etc. so It's things one wouldn't automatically think of for motorhome living.
Appreciate any advice on this.

Cheers
Steve69

MC 55 FUN

Free Member
Feb 18, 2016
Rural South West Wales.
Funster No
MH
2015 Majestic 195
Exp
Since 20th Feb' 2016
:hiya2: & :welcome3::):)

Corkscrew & bottle opener are top of our list . . . .:) + torch & batteries, matches, first aid kit, basic tool kit, spare bulbs & fuses, Cadac BBQ & wine & lager (y)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:hiya2::welcomesign:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I think solar power is now becoming more or less standard for many folk. 100W minimum I suggest, twice that if there is room.

The big revolution these days is internet on the move. I'm sitting in an old olive grove in Italy at the moment, frittering my life away on motorhome fun! I use a MiFi with a Three sim card and it isn't expensive and I can also do serious things like keeping up with what you are all up to back home via the BBC News website. :)

If you roll up your trouser leg and sign on here you can do a search for these topics, or of course just rummage around in the relevant sections of the forum.

And of course a big: :welcome3:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Motorhome Fun paid up membership because of the nice people you meet both on line and in person, all the help and advice (some is even useful), the discounts available to members and the pulling of Michael's leg.......

OP
OP
steve69
May 26, 2016
north wales
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
moderate
Thanks to you all for your kind words. Only had the 'van for a few days so still familiarising myself with all the bells & whistles. All part of the fun really.
Hope to be doing a test run to Abersoch in north wales soon. Haven't been there for 10 years but it's a fabulous spot.

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN, the best thing is to do a test run otherwise you might take too much stuff and remember you never too far from the shops. (y)

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
:HelloThere:
From us in East Sussex and
:pink:
As @Puddleduck said, you will get an awful lot more out of this forum if you subscribe. I saved more than my membership fee at a recent meet in Falkirk. We had a great time and met lots of lovely people.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back