Free Member
Aug 25, 2008
YORK ENGLAND
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT (LOW PROFILE)
Exp
since 2008
our first motorhome was a knaus sport mg, a fantastic van, why we ever changed it I'll never know !

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
We had our Knaus SunLiner 658 LG for 5 years until we changed to a WildAx last summer.
Knaus are fantastic vans - we loved ours - only changed because we wanted a smaller van.
They are very well built and very little went wrong with ours over that time - pretty good considering the use it got :winky::winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Our next door neighbour has a new (62) one. uses it a lot and very pleased with it. I would watch the payload/axle weights with the garage and the long rear overhang.

JOHNSTEY

Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Our fourth glorious year!
Love ours....spent ages finding it and had to kiss a lot of frogs as the saying goes but now can't think of anything we would rather have.It's well built, easy to drive and has all the home comforts you need.Sitting in Kramsach in Austria in the warm rain writing this and couldn't be happier!:Smile:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I knew there was a downside - you have to have a pink streak put in your hair and post in a strange pink font :roflmto:

Back in Windy Harbour yet Marie?

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
No Graham still in Spain ..... just! In Roses heading north via France and Germany. Back at Windy Harbour early June - might have warmed up a bit by then :winky:

May 1, 2009
SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
sunliner

Our first van was a 9 month old A class Sunliner purchased when out on a Sunday drive ! This spur of the moment madness introduced us to the great world of motorhome lifestyle.
It was a left hander and we set off two weeks later for our first outing to Rome on a three week jaunt.Great .
Anyway,great van for us but we did have a major roof leak when the seal failed between the cab area and main roof.Not good on a newish van.Others spoke of cracked shower trays and we learned the hard way that blown air at minus 12 deg in Val Thorens soon depleats the batteries despite plenty of gas on board.Nice to have the double floor insulation.Cracked windscreen £1200 to replace and damaged front bumber £2300 to replace.
Typical European layouts,we have moved on to Autotrail with its more comfortable layouts and that great gas fire that does not require any electric to keep you warm.

Branston1080

Free Member
Oct 30, 2012
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 years
They're great!

Hi there

I've got a Knaus sun Ti, it is my first ever van so nothing to compare. I've nothing bad to say, build quality excellent, we love our Knaus. I work away in the week so have stayed in the van throughout the winter, always warm and comfortable.
Happy to answer any questions, I'd recommend without hesitation :thumb:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
No Graham still in Spain ..... just! In Roses heading north via France and Germany. Back at Windy Harbour early June - might have warmed up a bit by then :winky:

Nothing wrong with the weather this past few days :Smile: Thanks for the heads up though - avoid Windy Harbour early June 'cos it will be if you bring back the weather you did last year :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back