Kipors Noisy... I think not (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: nice response Jim. :thumb:

BUT...you are so used to having to pull the Honda starter cord twice you started to post the same reply twice.:ROFLMAO:

:Doh::Doh::Doh:

no worries pappa .. just got a bit overexcited when I was thinking about my HONDA EU2I

joking aside, isn't it funny how all the forums have this topic and banter between Honda and Kipor owners

here's a funny thread from a boating forum

http://www.justcanals.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2017

I like the idea of a RED anorak for the Honda boys..
:roflmto::roflmto:

errrr maybe not :Blush:

Link Removed

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Why are all you Kipor supporters trying to justify that you bought a load of crap and are ashamed to admit it !!!!
By the way greetings from sunny Toulouse where I am parked up at Yodeli's (Frankie)
Boy, can she cook or what !!!....:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

thats really "not fare"

how's her "Bouillabaisse"

JQL

Free Member
Aug 30, 2009
South of Paris
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
I think it all comes down to the way the government procures items. The cheapest wins the contract. This principle seems to have filtered into everyday life as well.

This is why we have infrastructure that requires repair or replacement very regularly. But that doesn't matter because it either is in the next year's budget or a different budget, Maintainence rather than Capital.

I have always purchased using the Best Value prinicple based on how I intend to use the item. This does mean that I will usually purchase items that are more expensive, but not always.

Over the years, using the Best Value principle, I have estimated that I have saved approximately 3-4 times the amount that it would have cost me if I had purchased the cheapest everytime.

In this life

You get what you pay for (if you're lucky)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I wish to report how horrified, disgusted and saddened I am by the totally uncalled for slurs and insinuations against my character from people I thought to be fellow MotorhomeFun members and cyber-space friends.

I wish to inform all you readers of this post that I was brought up a Quaker... attended Quaker school and used to attend Friends' Meetings some times three times a day.

Quakers are famed for their honesty... they cannot tell a lie... it would be a betryal of their whole existence...

... ok, it was a set-up but it was Roger's idea... honest.

JJ

PS I would like to say though that the generator is running and is charging the chair and Smudger IS asleep... so THERE!

All quite true I just wanted a phot of a pair of Kipors, hee hee I didn't realise Doc was asleep on the one day we had sunshine. The genny was very quiet and starts first pull, I'm glad I will now have one.

defitz

Free Member
Feb 25, 2010
Funster No
Exp
more than most of ye-50+
defitz

Maybe Kipor will make cars one day .. all painted yellow ..

here is a prototype ...:Doh:

yellowcar.jpg

and this is a Honda ... spot the difference ???

images
:roflmto:Ya ya the kipor is 1 monkey power- the red one is out of petrol!:Eeek:

defitz

Free Member
Feb 25, 2010
Funster No
Exp
more than most of ye-50+
defitz

Why are all you Kipor supporters trying to justify that you bought a load of crap and are ashamed to admit it !!!!
By the way greetings from sunny Toulouse where I am parked up at Yodeli's (Frankie)
Boy, can she cook or what !!!....:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:roflmto:or what?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Proof that Kipors are NOT noisy as Wildman and Smudger sleep while my trusty Kipor charges Doc wheelchair... and NO it is NOT the fumes that have put them to sleep...!!!

JJ

I like it good one JJ...they are like two sleeping babes. Zzzzzzzzz....Orrrrrrrr :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: shame they are not like that all the time "Quiet" SHushhhhhhhhhhhhhh

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
as i said on another thread.....

icon1.gif
Its official....
my aqua 8 water pump is louder than my Kipor IG2600 genny :ROFLMAO:

Kipor.....58 > 65db