LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
hi jim ...im thinking along the line's of taking it out and adding more batteries as for one it's broke and not many places let you use one . i have tree 120 a/h batteries is it a case of never enough or is there a limit i also have a inverter

dave

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
First pull

Last weekend, I got the Honda Geny out for the first time in about a couple of months and it started on the first pull:thumb::thumb:
I must admit that I did not expect that (I expected about 3 pulls):ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
hi jim ...im thinking along the line's of taking it out and adding more batteries as for one it's broke and not many places let you use one . i have tree 120 a/h batteries is it a case of never enough or is there a limit i also have a inverter

That's my thinking too, I want to do more off hook up camping and it was a choice between a large solar bank which is expensive and not 100% dependable in winter or a decent charger and 1kva 'silent' genny.
I decided on the latter and have fitted a Vitron 70/1600 charger/inverter. batteries are 4 x 85ah which I hope to upgrade later.
The only real limit on batteries is the available space, I'm thinking on getting Trojan, ( possible four of T605 6v x 190ah ... )

http://www.barden-uk.com/trojan-deep-cycle-monoblocs.html

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Finally bitten the bullet and ordered a Honda EU20i from

Link Removed

I decided on the 2kva genny as power failures at the pub are quite common and with the onset of winter felt it prudent to get the bigger unit which will give us reserve for other 230v appliances.

Thanks for the Link Jim:winky:

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
Wise decision

Finally bitten the bullet and ordered a Honda EU20i from

Link Removed

I decided on the 2kva genny as power failures at the pub are quite common and with the onset of winter felt it prudent to get the bigger unit which will give us reserve for other 230v appliances.

Thanks for the Link Jim:winky:

Jim.
A wise decision as a super quality product that you will be able to rely on for years!:thumb:
You get what you pay for:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back