Sep 6, 2008
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 286
Exp
around 26 years
Good evening

We are off to the above site in the next few weeks, for a two and a half week tour of the area, anyone been there recently or there now, who can repot on the TV signal situation?

We were there at Easter for a day or two to see if we liked the area, and absolutely loved it there, but the site system was down after some bad weather and engineers were booked to fix but were in no hurry according to the site wardens, anyway we could not get any satellite signal at all from our Oyster Digital Caro system, we were parked by the shower block, but not having been before not sure it this is normal for this part of the site or is it better over the far end, backing onto the scrub land and small stream (potential midge area) I guess.

We don't watch much TV, using mostly for the weather so we can plan and be prepared for our days out.

T

Nov 4, 2014
blackpool
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Don't know about your site we are at Inveraray. Miggis and rain here. Isle of Skye mixed weather no midges. But fantastic seanery and having a great time:Grin:

Oct 25, 2014
N.E . Scotland
Funster No
MH
Chausson 717 GA
Exp
Since 2015
We were they're just after Easter and it was working again then

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Tezza

Tezza

Free Member
Sep 6, 2008
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 286
Exp
around 26 years
I'm hoping September will be out of the main Midge season.

klaatu

Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
We were in that area in mid-September last year, and the midges were horrendous.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Tezza

Tezza

Free Member
Sep 6, 2008
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 286
Exp
around 26 years
Bugger, may have got this trip wrong then, thought September would see those little beggars almost gone, perhaps i'll be lucky and only the males will be left :)
Got loads of skin so soft, jungle formula, hats, face nets after bite, so sort of prepared, will look for the smidge later when I get home.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back