Kidbrooke Farm, Forest Row CL

Discussion in 'UK Touring' started by GJH, Jun 10, 2014.

1. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

Last week, during our missionary tour of the south, we stayed for four nights at Kidbrooke Farm CL in Forest Row. It isn't a place for people who want full facilities but for those of us who enjoy a basic CL with a friendly owner it is great.

There is a drinking water tap and an Elsan point (well separated) with its own cassette rinsing tap. Other than that you are in a quiet field with the sheep in the next field for company.

It's half a mile from the village (restaurants, pubs, shops, bus stops) along a safe road and at only £6 a night it was great value.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr Colpot

Mr Colpot Funster

We nearly stayed there a while back - the field was a tad damp so we were to park on the drive/hardstanding at the entrance but due to illness one m/home overstayed and another owner had left their m/home and gone for a long walk instead of leaving site so it was too cozy with 4 m/homes. We went down the road to a Britstops Vineyard and had the place to ourselves (apart from the Llamas)
    But it is a bargain and if the field had been in use we would have stayed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chris

Chris Funster Life Member

How is the clog selling going Graham?

I don't see the business sense in it down here but I have been wrong before.

4. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

Difficult, I must admit. Trouble is, tha knows, that clogs are designed for wearing on t' feet. T' suvverners are so devoted to their Audis, BMWs, Mercedes and Range Rovers that they've forgotten what t' feet are for :Laughing: