LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Lost all my keys ( cept the motorhome ones ! ) whilst at the Rally.. I know exactly where they are !
The gas fire died over the weekend and I had to crawl underneath the van to undo a gas pipe.. That is the only place they could have come out of my pocket..
So anyone still on site, can you wander over to where we was parked up ( right agin the fence on the other side to the gate ) and have a look for me please :)

£20.00 reward if found !!

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
I have just phoned John RR who is still on site and he is going to look for you :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I am still here, I will have a look first thing for you, if they are there we'll find them:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Cheers guys.. I am really stuffed at the moment cos the one and only coded key I have for the car is on the bunch ! ( yes I know... I have been kicking my self all bloody night :Blush: !! )
I do have the bike to get around on but its bloody cold out there still !! :Smile:

I am keeping all my digits crossed they turn up !! :)

Thanks again guys,,, really do appreciate your help :thumb:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
keys found and on the way to me !!
Someone from the forum found the keys and handed em in.. Got a fone call from someone on the showground staff ( I presume ! ) and a taxi is on the way here with said run aways ! :Smile:

So, whoever handed them in a big big thanks and £20 is yours if you read this ..
If not claimed by, say, next Monday, £20 will be donated to CLIC Sargent ( tis the charity we over on the Honda Blackbird site support :Smile: )

To one and all who trolled the field for me thank you one and all :thanks: !!!!!!

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Keys now back home !
Cost me a few bob but would have been worse if I had had to call out Fiat to recode a key for me !!

Guess where I will be going asap !! Am not going to risk lossing that one lone key again thats for sure ::bigsmile:

Again folks, big BIG thanks for everyones efforts :thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Well done,

I and Jim both looked.

Just pleased you have them:winky::thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We had a last look at 12:30, we did a litter sweep and looked all over for those keys. I should have logged in here first and seen that they had been found::bigsmile:

Glad you have them:thumb:

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Keys now back home !
Cost me a few bob but would have been worse if I had had to call out Fiat to recode a key for me !!

Guess where I will be going asap !! Am not going to risk lossing that one lone key again thats for sure ::bigsmile:

Again folks, big BIG thanks for everyones efforts :thumb:

A few bob? :Smile:

Fiat wanted to charge me £400 for one when I lost the master for my Bravo back in 2000 :Eeek:

Lucky escape dude :winky:

Boo

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Cheers Jim and John !
Judging by times etc I have a feeling someone must have found em first thing this morning or maybe even yesterday afternoon after I left..
As Boo said, lucky escape !

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
lost keys

hi jaws,glad you found your keys,theres nothing worse it causes so much hassle:Eeek:both me and my son josh had a good look this morning hoping to beat jim to the £20.00.didnt realise you had found them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:well done
regards brian

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back