rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Ok guys, one of you computer buffs may know.

Suddenly, this morning my enter key has started to put x
instead of submitting.

Like thisx
x

The numeric reads fine, done a keyboard function check and the enter key value is different than x but submits as x enter, and the x key drops down a line instead of entering just a number.

Is the keyboard shot or have I done something with my fat fingers. question mark seems to be down too:thumb:

OP
OP
rainbow chasers

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Called a computer repair guy - and he says keyboard is dead! Didn't think it was that old...just checked 2008!:whatthe:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
it must e catching my keyboard is playing up ::bigsmile:and i only just threw the old spare one out last week because i got fed up with moving it in and out of the cupboard :Doh: no caps because thats what is wrong and bnm, keys sticking::bigsmile:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
My ... has just packed up so i cannot type oo where animals live, or the black and white stripped horse ebra unless i do spell check and hey presto zebra so in the same boat.

jennyp19

Free Member
Sep 2, 2009
Sunny Scunny
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
about 10 yrs
Are any of the keyboards wireless - have you checked the batteries in the keyboard - mine starts to miss letters when they are running down - (now ducks & run for cover)

Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!
Maybe we are in a parrellel universe after all where keyboards and spell checks don't work!:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi just in case anyone missed the other thread :Smile: I turned keyboard upside down and took it to bits,cleaned the flexible printed circuit board's with glass cleaner soaked paper towel then reassembled:thumb: working like new :winky: Don't do what I did and leave computer on :Doh:::bigsmile:
Terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back