Free Member
Nov 9, 2013
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
i am a newbie
I have just bought a second hand Autotrail Apache 700, made in 2002.
It has a "Sigma" alarm system, when I first bought the MH 3 weeks ago, the fob, to, automatically open, close doors and arm alarm worked ok.
Yesterday, I noticed a tiny (2inch x 2inch) key pad stuck to the inside windscreen, in front of the driver, not knowing what it was (the previous owner had not said) I touched it with my finger, and a red light flashed.
Oh dear since then the automatic key fob will not work !

Any ideas anyone ?

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
The keypad is used to program some of the alarm functions & can be used to turn off the alarm if the fob fails. You need to contact a Sigma supplier for a handbook. You'll also need the PIN to access keypad functions - that should be with your documentation.

OP
OP
firebird123

firebird123

Free Member
Nov 9, 2013
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
i am a newbie
The keypad is used to program some of the alarm functions & can be used to turn off the alarm if the fob fails. You need to contact a Sigma supplier for a handbook. You'll also need the PIN to access keypad functions - that should be with your documentation.
I have the handbook, its like trying to understand Chinese.... no PIN to be seen.... Many thanks any way

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jerrymjj

Free Member
Apr 3, 2014
Alton Hants
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker SE
Exp
Newbie!
I hope you got this sorted. We have a CAT 1 Sigma alarm system but it needs a rocket scientist to understand it. I have disabled the movement sensor as far to complicated to disable it over night and then reenable it the following day. Superb system if it wouldn't keep locking us out....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back