kevinj (1 Viewer)

kevinj

Free Member
Oct 4, 2009
harwich essex
Funster No
Hello
This is my first effort, I have Rheumatoid Athritis, I am on a drug called Enbril which makes life a lot better, so much so that I am considering buying a small motorhome, I am thinking of a Mazda Bongo or Toyota Hi Ace as whatever I get must be automatic and preferably diesel.
Any thoughts welcome:Doh:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Welcome to MHFun, sorry to hear of your illness but I hope your motorhome brings you loads of fun :thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi kevin and welcome to the FUN!!!

sorry, cant help with the van though but i'm sure someone will be along who can.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
Hello
This is my first effort, I have Rheumatoid Athritis, I am on a drug called Enbril which makes life a lot better, so much so that I am considering buying a small motorhome, I am thinking of a Mazda Bongo or Toyota Hi Ace as whatever I get must be automatic and preferably diesel.
Any thoughts welcome:Doh:

Hi kevinj im on enbril (etanercept)as well ive had to come off it for 3 months as its not working as well now,ive got a pilote galaxy on a merc,its a manual but as most of the drivings on motorway i manage ok,you might want to consider the room will need to move about in the mh you don't want to be in a van thats too small and you're falling over things and you will find a fixed bed is a godsend.all the best barry:thumb:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
:welcome:to MH Fun

I am sure you would be better off with a slightly larger motorhome, if not auto, possibly an auto clutch could be fitted and give you a larger choice.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hello Kevin Welcome to the club , sorry I cannot help with your question Larry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun