Kent & C'bury Hospital - Was that you?

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by WhiteCheyenneMan, Jun 21, 2013.

1. WhiteCheyenneMan

WhiteCheyenneMan Funster

So who was the Funster negotiating the narrow roads through Kent & Canterbury Hospital in a Bessacar this morning :Eek!: First you were coming towards me, then I was behind you (in my car) whilst you tried to lock horns (mirrors) with a bus :Laughing:

Hope it was nothing serious ?

2. B-well

B-well Funster

Not me:Cool:

3. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

Nor me... Only another 26582 members to reply now :thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Linda and Steph

Linda and Steph Funster

Not me :Wink:

5. SC 05 OUT

SC 05 OUT Funster

I am NOT sparticus

6. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

But are you Alan ?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBtotBT6_lw"]Hey Alan Alan Alan, Talking animals, comedy - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  7. icantremember

icantremember Funster

Not us, although our son works at the K&C but doesn't have a m/h so it wasn't him either.:RollEyes:

8. tofo

tofo Funster

wasnt not me

cause i is at home in hessex

:RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes:

9. Loujess

Loujess Read Only Funster

Ha ha - it was us in out Buccaneer. Yes, it was a bit treacherous round there. We were stopping off on our way back from Dover after 4 weeks in France and my sister in law has been in there for a few weeks. We couldn't pass by all the way to Yorkshire without stopping off to see her. Daft place for a hospital and there was no available parking in the grounds. Poor old Sandy had to stay with the car in the middle of the outpatients car park in case he had to move it. I went off and did the visiting. :BigGrin:

Ivy

• Like Like x 4
  10. WhiteCheyenneMan

WhiteCheyenneMan Funster

Buccaneer......Bessacar.............nearly there, but I should have gone to Specsavers :BigGrin:

Yes it's a fascinating area to park a car, let alone a MH. Our appointments are usually in Ashford and we're 17 miles further west away from Canterbury. We were just about to leave for Ashford when my wife came sprinting(?) up the stairs shouting "It's Canterbury, not Ashford so we need to leave NOW :Eeek: Despite road works and slow drivers we made it in 53 minutes. My wife went in for her appointment, whilst I hosed down the tyres, did you smell the rubber :Blush:

Glad it was nothing serious and exciting to see a Funster in action :thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Loujess

Loujess Read Only Funster

Indeed. I walk Ellie, the dog, round every parking area looking for a Funny, but there are never any there. Our only meet up was with Territo, who/where is he?, a couple of years ago at Sarlat in the Dordogne. I wish we'd had a chance to have a chat at Canterbury. My SI law has had a really rough time. She has had new knees and takes all sorts of drugs for her rheumatic arthritis and now her immune system is shot to pieces. It seems that she had abscesses on her liver but nobody really seems to know. Thank you for spotting us. :BigGrin::BigGrin:

Ivy

12. WhiteCheyenneMan

WhiteCheyenneMan Funster

Oh dear, your poor sister-in-law. She's obviously having a hard time. You must have gone by the time we emerged, it would have been nice to say 'Hello'.

I don't know how many Funsters there are out there displaying stickers, we have one on the front and one on the rear window just in case! A year ago we stayed overnight at the CC site at Morvich, Inverinate near the Isle of Skye and the first thing that the Warden said was "Oh, you're our first Funster!". We felt quite special :Smile:

We'll keep a special lookout for your [STRIKE]Bessacar[/STRIKE] Buccaneer in future.

• Like Like x 1