Kennel Or Van? (1 Viewer)

Mar 1, 2015
stevenage
Funster No
MH
rapido 709f
Exp
since1990
I can carry up to 9 passengers free of charge but have to pay 15 pounds for my dog.That should not be allowed either.I can't take her on deck so I stay with her below.If it is deemed "unsafe",then dogs shouldn't be down there.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I can carry up to 9 passengers free of charge but have to pay 15 pounds for my dog.That should not be allowed either.I can't take her on deck so I stay with her below.If it is deemed "unsafe",then dogs shouldn't be down there.
Your risk but if there was a fire or other incident your presence there would not be known about so could prove to be extremely dangerous and it is agaist the carriage contract ...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

madgeD

Free Member
Aug 17, 2014
Cleveland
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
since 2005
We did like Minxy said put our chihuahua in a basket and carried him over my shoulder another lady with a black and white sheepdog led hers on the lead and sat on deck with it , one of the Stuarts went and told her to sit in the lounge where we were hiding our dog I thought :ROFLMAO: if you can get the FastCat its half the time the normal Ferry takes I think it was 45 mins ?? could be wrong it was a long time ago.

Pollymac75

Free Member
Sep 23, 2016
London
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I don't like putting my vet in the kennel. I have just bought this Link Removed. He loves it!

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
When we went to Jersey we left them in the van. No issues, they barely stirred when we got back in the van until we started the engine. On the way out I went down at doggy walk time but they were curled up fast asleep so I left them to it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

DM14742

Deleted User
Chunnel for us every time. I guess you'd be ok on the shortest Ferry crossings but the vehicle holds can get quite hot too especially if parked near the engines. Can't imagine happily leaving mine for 6 hours plus!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back