Apr 2, 2012
Streatham
Funster No
MH
bedford rascal nipper
Exp
I'm a newbie
wow

Mandymops If you are passing Plymouth any time put aost on here and I will sort out overnight stops etc for you How does my drive sound!!

That is incredibly kind. Thank you. Don't think that's the direction we're heading in but thanks.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
The last CL that we stayed at had a few caravans and just us in the mh, despite leaving the hook up cable and the "reserved" sign up, we came back one evening to find a small car parked in the space:Doh:
The farmer was over in a jiffy and knocked on the door of the neighbouring caravan,
[HI]a young female came out and moved her car without any apology or anything[/HI]:RollEyes:
She was visiting a friend, but I'm amazed that her friend didn't tell her we were in the space, it was obvious with all the gear lying around.
More to do with the attitude of the young female than the attitude of caravanner's. Caravanner's are no differant to those who drive motor homes. I think that I would have knocked on the door myself rather than involving the farmer, it would give you the chance to meet your neighbours so that the next night they could keep an eye on your pitch for you. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
What ever made you think we would be a good influence
you probably miss heard people say UNDER the influence:ROFLMAO:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
More to do with the attitude of the young female than the attitude of caravanner's. Caravanner's are no differant to those who drive motor homes. I think that I would have knocked on the door myself rather than involving the farmer, it would give you the chance to meet your neighbours so that the next night they could keep an eye on your pitch for you. :thumb:

Just to clarify this....I was NOT having a go at caravanners, why did you think that?
Also, with the regards to me "involving" the farmer, I didn't have to approach him, because he happened to be nearby at the time and realised that we couldn't get into our pitch. So I didn't get the chance to knock at the door of the caravan before the farmer came on the scene.

This caravan in question with the females had all the curtains tightly shut since we arrived and so weren't aware of anything that was going on around them:RollEyes:
Agree this was down to the attitude of the young female, and I thought that I had made this clear in my post........sorry if it wasn't, but I was not having a go at caravaners, there is stupidity on all sides unfortunately.:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
I'd think about putting one of these on my pitch when I'm away,