Keep your euro's safe, they could become valuable later today (1 Viewer)

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
And that's part of the problem, pricks like that and speculators attempting to manipulate markets for their own greedy ends.:(

First against the wall come the revolution:)
There will certainly be a revolution if the the bremainers keep on trying to frustrate the will of the majority. I voted to remain but the antics of the minority made me change my mind and I suggest there are many , many more like me .

Deleted User
There will certainly be a revolution if the the bremainers keep on trying to frustrate the will of the majority. I voted to remain but the antics of the minority made me change my mind and I suggest there are many , many more like me .

Please remind me where anything in my post said anything about remaining or leaving the EU!

Bremainers, Bremoaners, Brexiters Personally I don't give a flying f***. Whether in or out I will get on with my life as best I can:D

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Please remind me where anything in my post said anything about remaining or leaving the EU!

Bremainers, Bremoaners, Brexiters Personally I don't give a flying f***. Whether in or out I will get on with my life as best I can:D
Sorry just saying. . Must write memo to self. Don't operate keyboard unless I am willing to listen to others.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
And that's part of the problem, pricks like that and speculators attempting to manipulate markets for their own greedy ends.:(

First against the wall come the revolution:)
Exactly !
but not a majority. Bring it on.

Lot lover

Free Member
May 13, 2016
Lot, France
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur Integral
Exp
New boy
what if the final doc is rejected in 2019

The most worrying thing that I have heard from the "experts" over the past few days is that 2 years after triggering Art. 50 GB will be out, with or without a settlement. Knowing that the financial markets hate uncertainty what do you think that would do to GBP and the import/export black hole?

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
The most worrying thing that I have heard from the "experts" over the past few days is that 2 years after triggering Art. 50 GB will be out, with or without a settlement. Knowing that the financial markets hate uncertainty what do you think that would do to GBP and the import/export black hole?
If there is a no vote then there would be a vote of confidence in the PM which she would trigger an election. The PM would be returned with a larger majority; Labour would be left with its North London MP's and a few others; Corbyn assured that McDonnell would be a winning leadership candidate resigns; a Conservative majority would be in power for another 10 years minimum.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
The majority of those that bothered to vote (y)
We have 4 million disenfranchised troops :D2
If there is a no vote then there would be a vote of confidence in the PM which she would trigger an election. The PM would be returned with a larger majority; Labour would be left with its North London MP's and a few others; Corbyn assured that McDonnell would be a winning leadership candidate resigns; a Conservative majority would be in power for another 10 years minimum.
Or there could be tactical voting ? :) That's if they haven't had a vote of no confidence long before ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 16, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Here we go again..........

Pound surges after Donald Trump's trade chief Peter Navarro accuses Germany of abusing euro for own gain

It came as Mr Trump’s trade chief put the US on a collision course with Germany after he accused Berlin of using a “grossly undervalued” euro to “exploit” the US and the rest of the EU.
Peter Navarro, who heads the US president’s new National Trade Council, described the single currency as an “implicit Deutsche Mark” that gave Germany a competitive advantage over its trade partners.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...-chief-peter-navarro-accuses-germany-abusing/

the Euro is valued well below where the DM would be if Germany had retained it's own currency. But it's been a dirty secret most politicians prefer not to discuss. Trump seems quite happy to bring the dirty laundry into the open.

Meanwhile else in the eurozone...........

Greece 'has three weeks to make austerity deal or faces explosive debts'

Greece must agree an austerity deal with creditors within the next three weeks or it faces being plunged back into another major debt crisis, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has warned in a leaked report, adding that the country will need further substantial relief from EU nations.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...y-deal-or-faces-explosive-debts-a7552881.html

Maybe Italy could help?... oops no!

Italy 'in talks' with EU over budget deficit

Italy is in discussions with the European Commission to try to prevent Brussels imposing penalties over Rome's management of its public finances, sources close to the talks said on Monday.
Italy was one of eight eurozone countries warned in November that they could face fines and restricted access to funds from Brussels over their failure to stick to the EU's Stability Pact rules.

http://www.thelocal.it/20170117/italy-in-talks-with-eu-over-budget-deficit

Pete

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back